Pool Water Features in Orange County
Water features add personality and style to your swimming pool, creating a one-of-a-kind environment for exercise, play, or relaxation. Pool water features can be added as part of your swimming pool installation, or during your Orange County pool remodeling project. At Oliveira Pool Plastering, Inc., we can help you incorporate stunning water features as part of your original or remodeled pool design to add value, luxury, and fun to your pool.
Popular Pool Water Features
Water feature design is as boundless as the imagination:
- Waterfalls are some of the simplest and most popular water features used today. Common designs include cascading waterfalls that meander among rock formations, as well as simple, stylized sheets of water flowing over raised edges or from spa areas.
- Fountains are another popular type of water feature that add a touch of Old World style to your yard. Your fountain can be incorporated into your pool design as part of the water circulation system or act as a standalone feature along the edge.
- Waterslides create instant fun to your backyard for both children and adults. Slides can be designed as part of a larger grotto or waterfall feature, or placed anywhere along the edge of your pool for convenience.
- Deck jets produce beautiful arcs of water for a high-class look that also adds fun for little ones. Jets can be mounted nearly anywhere to stand out our blend in, depending on the look you want.
Reasons to Install Pool Water Features
There are many reasons homeowners choose to install water features as part of their pool design. You can discuss water features and other pool design ideas in Orange County by calling Oliveira Pool Plastering, Inc. at 562-567-8555.
- Aesthetic appeal is a common reason for homeowners to add water features to their swimming pool. Pool water features break up the monotony of the pool’s edge, enhancing the look of your pool in any style you wish, from natural to completely modern.
- The sound of running water is one of the most soothing sounds in nature. Water features are often added to create a more relaxing poolside atmosphere or to drown out the noises of traffic and neighbors to enhance the feeling of privacy in your yard.
- Water features appeal to children as well as adults—jets, fountains, waterfalls, and slides offer children an enjoyable way to spend time in the pool.
- Even if you don’t want to jump in the pool, a water feature is a great way to cool off on a hot day. These features can provide a light spray to cool those floating on the surface of the water.